FORKHEADS RELOADED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO HELL

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

is the world ever really gonna come to an end?

Go down 
+9
Yomuchan
Hammm
JMJ
mangaman
bodyd8fd
CarsitoPyg
psychokittyboy
Jewsus
Zared Sabretooth
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomuchan
Level: 9
Level: 9

Male Number of posts : 862
Interests : Furasho.
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Member Stats
Title: A zombie
Profile Marks: None None

is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:54 am

2012, huh.... I guess those Mayans and Atzecs got SOMETHING right after all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.forkheads.net/portal.php
Dr Nick
Level: 2

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Member Stats
Title: The Undead One

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:01 am

Well if things keep going the way they are, we only have a couple decades left.
Back to top Go down
JMJ
Level: 4

Male Number of posts : 225
Interests : Interesting Things
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Member Stats
Title: FHR Admin
Profile Marks: White God Mark White God Mark

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:05 am

2012 will be the apex of the sun's magnetic waves.

Flares are caused by magnetic field fluxes

Earth has one field

Sun has 2 to 1 million fields.
-The sun is plasma based, therefore everything rotates at different speeds. Different speeds causes different magnetic poles to variate. (Sun spots at extreme points) Ever notice a solar flare looks like a magnetic wave?

Every so often, the sun actually shifts polar fields. Like a hurricane season and el nino, solar flares variate every year going up and down in terms (decadish) Right now we're at the low point, and nearing the shifting and sheering of the sun's magnetic fields, flares are at a much more frequent occurance.

2012 will be the peak of the shift, and is supposed to give the most probable chance of a world wide shut down. it happend in 1859 last time. however there were no electronics (minus the telegraph) so it didn't do anything noticable except give off auroras all over.

NOW... we have satellites that give off TV, Cell phones, communications... Radio towers... Electricity everywhere. A giant flare directly hitting us could take all that offline. imagine the world without power. They're working on ways to predict incoming flares so that power companies can shut off power to prevent this from happening. Satellites can shut down too in time. It can all be avoided if the flare is slow enough. However if it's too fast...

The best chance for Earth to get hit by this is in 2012. ironic the mayan calender...

Worst case scenario, riots break out all over. I don't see humanity ending by any means.
Back to top Go down
Desmond
Level: 13
Level: 13
Desmond

Male Number of posts : 1650
Interests : Browsing somewhere between here and there
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Member Stats
Title: IP BAN DODGER

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:39 am

We would be dead before this happens. Duh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pldtplay.com/index.php
Dr Nick

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:01 am

JMJ wrote:
2012 will be the apex of the sun's magnetic waves.

Flares are caused by magnetic field fluxes

Earth has one field

Sun has 2 to 1 million fields.
-The sun is plasma based, therefore everything rotates at different speeds. Different speeds causes different magnetic poles to variate. (Sun spots at extreme points) Ever notice a solar flare looks like a magnetic wave?

Every so often, the sun actually shifts polar fields. Like a hurricane season and el nino, solar flares variate every year going up and down in terms (decadish) Right now we're at the low point, and nearing the shifting and sheering of the sun's magnetic fields, flares are at a much more frequent occurance.

2012 will be the peak of the shift, and is supposed to give the most probable chance of a world wide shut down. it happend in 1859 last time. however there were no electronics (minus the telegraph) so it didn't do anything noticable except give off auroras all over.

NOW... we have satellites that give off TV, Cell phones, communications... Radio towers... Electricity everywhere. A giant flare directly hitting us could take all that offline. imagine the world without power. They're working on ways to predict incoming flares so that power companies can shut off power to prevent this from happening. Satellites can shut down too in time. It can all be avoided if the flare is slow enough. However if it's too fast...

The best chance for Earth to get hit by this is in 2012. ironic the mayan calender...

Worst case scenario, riots break out all over. I don't see humanity ending by any means.
You got that from something the Mayans said.
What I'm afraid of is all the people that go nuts freaking out about how the world is gonna end, and start going on homicidal rampages... Like Volorios, for example Very Happy!

Either way, something big is gonna happen in 5 year!
Back to top Go down
JMJ

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:46 pm

What's gonna happen?
Back to top Go down
Dr Nick

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:06 pm

Either the world ends, like the Mayans said, or the idiots who go nuts over beliefs are gonna kill everyone.
Back to top Go down
Hammm
Mödkløk
Mödkløk
Hammm

Male Number of posts : 1743
Interests : Bass
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Member Stats
Title: Modkløk

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:18 pm

Dr Nick wrote:
Either the world ends, like the Mayans said, or the idiots who go nuts over beliefs are gonna kill everyone.

See now with the Mayan calendar ending and all the apocalyptic predictions for 2012, I think that when people start seeing Aurora Borealis when they're in Mexico...there will be panicking. Rioting? Maybe. Looting? Definately. I know that's what I'M planning on doing...with no cellphones or police radios, how the hell is anyone supposed to catch me stealing a TV?
Back to top Go down
http://newforkheads.forumotion.com/
psychokittyboy
Level: 36
psychokittyboy

Male Number of posts : 8381
Interests : Too many to list here.
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: FH Official Catboy

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:05 am

What use would the TV be?
Back to top Go down
volorios
Level: 53
volorios

Male Number of posts : 16590
Interests : Guns, Knives, Food

Member Stats
Title: Bat Shit Crazy

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:19 am

Dr Nick wrote:
What I'm afraid of is all the people that go nuts freaking out about how the world is gonna end, and start going on homicidal rampages... Like Volorios, for example Very Happy!

hey if we're going down anyways why not take a few people with us?
Back to top Go down
Jewsus
Level: 67
Jewsus

Male Number of posts : 27875
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Member Stats
Title: Professional Smart@$$

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:24 am

Hammm wrote:
On Nostradamus; all those predictions are EXTREMELY vague and are often proven "right" by postdiction.

Is the world gonna end? Hell yes. Is it gonna end soon? Maybe. Are there going to be some definite changes in our lifestyle within the next 10 years? Fuck yeah.

I'd like to gaze in the direction of 2010-2012, as the Sun puts out an intense magnetic storm and fucks up a lot of our equipment such as cellphones and satellites. Of course there are 1 billion+ predictions as to apocalyptic stuff happen around that time (such as the Mayan calendar ending), this is really the only one we can count on for sure...

yeah that nostradomas thing.... i know i was kinda almost being a smartass.....but im not....you know why? ... cause its serious here...so i wouldn't do that....just thought the theories were vaguely interesting lol
Back to top Go down
Jewsus
Jewsus

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:26 am

strong retarded beliefs that are extremely false and have no reason to exist will = humans defeat
Back to top Go down
Dr Nick

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:07 am

Volorios wrote:
Dr Nick wrote:

hey if we're going down anyways why not take a few people with us?
I know, if something like this happened, I'd probably start killing, but only in self defense.
Back to top Go down
Jewsus
Jewsus

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:11 am

lol yeah "self defense" Wink
Back to top Go down
JMJ

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Serious discussions, remember? This is focused on the earth. If you want, feel free to start a 'What would you do in event of apocalypse?' Topic

Though I'll probably just smite you down anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dr Nick

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:46 am

Jewsus wrote:
hey, if I'm gonna die, I'd like to stay alive to see the miraculous event that kills me.
Back to top Go down
volorios
volorios

Male Number of posts : 16590
Interests : Guns, Knives, Food

Member Stats
Title: Bat Shit Crazy

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:34 am

Dr Nick wrote:
Jewsus wrote:
hey, if I'm gonna die, I'd like to stay alive to see the miraculous event that kills me.
I'd hate to have to know I'm dying and stand there doing nothing
Back to top Go down
Dr Nick

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 3:51 am

Which means you would kill in self defense too!
Back to top Go down
Jewsus
Jewsus

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:26 am

i would probably just do whatever the fuck i wanted like bust into a store steal the guns and ammo go to the gas station and grab a shitty burrito then go home and guard my house some more but yeah the world will definately come to an end the question is just how long till it does and how
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Male Number of posts : 8381
Interests : Too many to list here.
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: FH Official Catboy

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:37 pm

That wasn't the topic question Jewsus...
Back to top Go down
Jewsus
Jewsus

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:04 am

yeah i know everyone was talkin about rampaging and crap so i added my say and towards the end i tried to direct it black to the topic, blame the other ppl shit
Back to top Go down
Stasiax94

Female Number of posts : 71
Interests : Biking, Singing, Hot guys.
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Member Stats
Title:

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:45 am

It could.
Depending on how people treat the world.
I don't think it will nessicarily come to an end
But I do think that if people destroy the world and keep poluting the world then it could start breaking apart. But then you might think, wheres the waste go? So I guess the population could go down, but unless they fully blow up the world, i dont think it can come to an end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kewlsnickergirl
Jewsus
Jewsus

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:12 am

like different species may be able to adapt for an amount of time as long as climate doesn't change too fast or w/e but idk humans will be gone unless we can sustain on a different planet and learn from this
Back to top Go down
Dr Nick

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:58 am

Check out The 11th Hour.
It's about how we're destroying the world.
Back to top Go down
Jewsus
Jewsus

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:15 am

how bout...no thx im lazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the world ever really gonna come to an end?   is the world ever really gonna come to an end? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is the world ever really gonna come to an end?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next