WELCOME TO HELL
 
HomeFAQGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Was Jesus black or white?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
psychokittyboy
Level: 36
Level: 36
psychokittyboy

Male Number of posts : 8381
Age : 31
Location : Hell (otherwise known as San Marcos)
Occupation : This and that
Interests : Too many to list here.
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: FH Official Catboy
Rank: Global Moderator Global Moderator
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:06 am

Volorios wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Volorios wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Most religions don't have Jesus, and you don't seem to get the fact that Jesus existed, there is no doubt of that. So he did have a color, the only question is if he was God's question.
I don't get the fact. No matter how many times you say it I'll deny it. but hey we're all entitled to our own opinions,eh?

It isn't an opinion, we have written records of his existence, and no I don't mean the Bible. It is an indisputible fact that a man named Jesus existed, and that he preached, bassically all you are doing is making a fool of yourself.
proof? I'd like to see proof. Until then I can't agree

It's in the Roman records you moron... I don't need to show you proof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volorios
Level: 53
Level: 53
volorios

Male Number of posts : 16590
Age : 35
Location : The oblivion of life.
Occupation : none of your buisness
Interests : Guns, Knives, Food
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Member Stats
Title: Bat Shit Crazy
Rank: Member
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:07 am

psychokittyboy wrote:
Volorios wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Volorios wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Most religions don't have Jesus, and you don't seem to get the fact that Jesus existed, there is no doubt of that. So he did have a color, the only question is if he was God's question.
I don't get the fact. No matter how many times you say it I'll deny it. but hey we're all entitled to our own opinions,eh?

It isn't an opinion, we have written records of his existence, and no I don't mean the Bible. It is an indisputible fact that a man named Jesus existed, and that he preached, bassically all you are doing is making a fool of yourself.
proof? I'd like to see proof. Until then I can't agree

It's in the Roman records you moron... I don't need to show you proof.
fine. believe what you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psychokittyboy
Level: 36
Level: 36
psychokittyboy

Male Number of posts : 8381
Age : 31
Location : Hell (otherwise known as San Marcos)
Occupation : This and that
Interests : Too many to list here.
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: FH Official Catboy
Rank: Global Moderator Global Moderator
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:08 am

I'm believing the facts, and pissed when someone assumes they know what they are talking about, and misinterpreting what I am saying. Gah ignorence pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allor [NPC]
Level: 4
Level: 4
Allor [NPC]

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 30
Location : nonexistent
Occupation : rawr
Interests : none
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title:
Rank: Global Moderator Global Moderator
Profile Marks: ++++ Mark ++++ Mark

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:10 am

psychokittyboy wrote:
Allor wrote:
jesus hardly tried to fit in, he pissed off the roman empire and a hell of a lot of people definitely knew he was there, it's not like he was trying to blend in with the crowd, just because the religion was a certain way, you are basically saying that god thinks like you do, and that's blasphemous, god could have any number of reasons for making jesus whatever color he was, and if you believe in the christian doctrine, then god created jesus, mary really had nothing to do with it, so jesus was whatever color god created him to be, now what they may have been we don't know, we do know that the christian god doesn't play favoritism, so the color of jesus could have been just about anything

He blended in as a child, God wanted Jesus to have the human experience, is that not the whole reason Jesus was needed?

In fact, Jesus was a mere carpenter till he was what? Like, 25 or something?

oh yeah, that giant star above where he was being born that attracted the three wise men there sure must have helped him blend in, also carpenters are probably about middle class during that time period, most people were farmers, and since many places had few such people like carpenters and blacksmiths, he was probably reasonably well known and reasonably well off

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fh4ever.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
volorios
Level: 53
Level: 53
volorios

Male Number of posts : 16590
Age : 35
Location : The oblivion of life.
Occupation : none of your buisness
Interests : Guns, Knives, Food
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Member Stats
Title: Bat Shit Crazy
Rank: Member
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:10 am

Code:
Warning, watch it.

-JMJ

(note, this is not a citation, and a signature does not infer a guilty plea, as this isn't even a real citation)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psychokittyboy
Level: 36
Level: 36
psychokittyboy

Male Number of posts : 8381
Age : 31
Location : Hell (otherwise known as San Marcos)
Occupation : This and that
Interests : Too many to list here.
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: FH Official Catboy
Rank: Global Moderator Global Moderator
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:14 am

Volorios wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
I'm believing the facts, and pissed when someone assumes they know what they are talking about, and misinterpreting what I am saying. Gah ignorence pisses me off.
I bet it does,pkb,I bet it does

Spam one more time, I fuckin dare you.

Now, go research it, or shut up.


Now, Allor, this is true. But it is still the natural Human experience. Say, if he was... White, things would be a bit awkward for him, same if he was black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allor [NPC]
Level: 4
Level: 4
Allor [NPC]

Male Number of posts : 247
Age : 30
Location : nonexistent
Occupation : rawr
Interests : none
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title:
Rank: Global Moderator Global Moderator
Profile Marks: ++++ Mark ++++ Mark

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:14 pm

actually, if he was white, during roman times, he'd probably be okay

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fh4ever.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
JMJ
Level: 4
Level: 4


Male Number of posts : 225
Age : 35
Location : Locationed Destination
Occupation : Occupational Hazards
Interests : Interesting Things
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Member Stats
Title: FHR Admin
Rank: Administrator Administrator
Profile Marks: White God Mark White God Mark

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:49 pm

"White folks only want to hear the good shit: life eternal, a place in God's Heaven. But as soon as they hear they're getting this good shit from a black Jesus, they freak. And that, my friends, is called hypocrisy. A black man can steal your stereo, but he can't be your Savior. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desmond
Level: 13
Level: 13
Desmond

Male Number of posts : 1650
Age : 33
Location : Viva la Islas Filipinas
Occupation : Nothing much...
Interests : Browsing somewhere between here and there
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Member Stats
Title: IP BAN DODGER
Rank: V.I.P. V.I.P.
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:24 pm

He's tanned, cuz he lived in a hot area.

And, if your sources infos of Jesus is the bible, think again.

there are no records of him from age 6 (i think) till the time he was baptized by John the Baptist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pldtplay.com/index.php
Vini
Level: 3
Level: 3
Vini

Male Number of posts : 115
Age : 33
Location : Australia
Occupation : Viking
Interests : Guitar
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Member Stats
Title: Viking Lord
Rank: Member
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:28 pm

If Jesus existed he was Jewish, and we all know what Jews look like!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/vinimiles
mangaman
Level: 9
Level: 9
mangaman

Male Number of posts : 972
Age : 27
Location : The Matrix/ somewhere eating chocolate
Occupation : Rebel//Slacker
Interests : anime,manga,video games,hanging out with my friends,eating,being lazy,and riding my bike.
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Member Stats
Title: The One/Popeyes Beans & Rice Liker
Rank: Sempai
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:12 pm

Dark Lord Sabretooth wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Technically they are white, I forget what they are called exactly.

THEY'RE LITTLE SHEET HEADS!

LOL i laughed so hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mostlyharmlessalliance.com
psychokittyboy
Level: 36
Level: 36
psychokittyboy

Male Number of posts : 8381
Age : 31
Location : Hell (otherwise known as San Marcos)
Occupation : This and that
Interests : Too many to list here.
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: FH Official Catboy
Rank: Global Moderator Global Moderator
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:44 am

JMJ wrote:
"White folks only want to hear the good shit: life eternal, a place in God's Heaven. But as soon as they hear they're getting this good shit from a black Jesus, they freak. And that, my friends, is called hypocrisy. A black man can steal your stereo, but he can't be your Savior. "

Your point being? I don't really care what color he would be, but chances are he wasn't white, and he wasn't black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jewsus
Level: 67
Level: 67
Jewsus

Male Number of posts : 27875
Age : 28
Location : middle of no where
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Member Stats
Title: Professional Smart@$$
Rank: Sempai
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:28 am

exactly well it doesn't fucking matter what color his skin was but because the topic asks he was probably middle eastern or for you tards who can't understand that JESUS = DURKA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarsitoPyg
Level: 11
Level: 11
CarsitoPyg

Male Number of posts : 1393
Age : 27
Location : The Creation Nation
Occupation : Presidential Nominee
Interests : Serving Justice to man kind.
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Member Stats
Title: Future President of the World
Rank: V.I.P. V.I.P.
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:29 am

well... who cares is my first point.

but, i think he was middle eastern... that's what the church believes (a lot think white though..., cause of all the pics of him). but, he wasn't black. well, that's what i think.

but i don't worship him..., so this is obviously non-biased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/eddiepyg
BrySam
Level: 15
Level: 15
BrySam

Male Number of posts : 2182
Age : 29
Location : Tulsa
Occupation : college student
Interests : anime and music and women
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Member Stats
Title: Half-Demon
Rank: V.I.P. V.I.P.
Profile Marks: None None

PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:13 pm

Jesus had to be middle eastern because that was the common ppl there. He wasn't black or white.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brysam
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Was Jesus black or white?   

Back to top Go down
 
Was Jesus black or white?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Selling Pakistan white CLI at best rate...
» Best Jesus Toast Fractured Quote Contest
» Black Viper's Windows 10 Service Configurations
» Who Wears it Best?
» Personal Gaming: Completing Pokemon Black with just my Starter Pokemon Part 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORKHEADS RELOADED :: General Discourse :: Thoughtful/Serious Discussion-
Jump to: