FORKHEADS RELOADED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO HELL

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

Gun Control.

Go down 
+6
volorios
mangaman
CarsitoPyg
Zared Sabretooth
psychokittyboy
Yomuchan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
psychokittyboy
Level: 36
Level: 36
psychokittyboy

Male Number of posts : 8381
Interests : Too many to list here.
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: FH Official Catboy
Profile Marks: None None

Gun Control. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Control.   Gun Control. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:14 am

Ididdie wrote:
psychokittyboy wrote:
Ididdie wrote:
Guns should be banned like here in Holland. That way more murderes will use knifes. That way the victim will be better abled to do something against the attacker ( hit him in the face or so)

My ass. We are surrounded on both sides by countries where guns are legal, there is no way in hell we could controll them. And unlike Holland, we actually have dangerous preditors we must protect ourselves from.

I work on a ranch, I have to kill wolves and rattlers. How many people do you know have died from animals? None? I know about 6. So, your idea of gun control fails.

wow the most dangers wild animals we have here are like gooses or swans, cuz they're birds, and birds are pretty strong, compared to wild mice or fish...

I seem to live in a whole other part of the world then you, so cant argue about your situation. I was just thinking: here they are banned and I have a good life with low-crime... so you know....

That is exactly why I hate when people from other countries attempt to judge Americans and the way we have things set up. You know nothing of the way we live, and what we have to deal with yet you instantly know WAY better than we do about how to run things.

And you think a lack of guns has to do with the low crime? More like your society, lack of huge numbers of immigrants, etc.

And look at JMJ's example, showing the town that did not ban guns had less crime than the one that did.
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
Level: 11
Level: 11
CarsitoPyg

Male Number of posts : 1393
Interests : Serving Justice to man kind.
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Member Stats
Title: Future President of the World

PostSubject: Re: Gun Control.   Gun Control. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:07 am

plus, we can never get rid of the illegal guns here. hell no. and a lot of other countries to.

the only way to really stop gun crimes is to have God destroy every gun on earth... don't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eddiepyg
Jewsus
Level: 67
Level: 67
Jewsus

Male Number of posts : 27875
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Member Stats
Title: Professional Smart@$$

PostSubject: Re: Gun Control.   Gun Control. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:53 am

i agree with the last two posts very good points... and yeah everything is different in different countries
Back to top Go down
spyder_castor_akillias_IV
Forkheads Retard
spyder_castor_akillias_IV

Male Number of posts : 155
Interests : getting laid
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Member Stats
Title: Offical FH Retard

PostSubject: Re: Gun Control.   Gun Control. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Goebbels YomToxic wrote:
I've been thinking about the pros and the cons of gun control. Should we allow guns to be sold to the general public, or should we ban firearms entirely from teh civillian populace?. Would it lead to a higher or lower crime incidence?.

that shit needs to get out of your head right now all you need for gun control is your pointer finger thats it as long as that member is off or on the trigger you are in controll of any fierarm thats all one needs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spyder_akillias
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Control.   Gun Control. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gun Control.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2