FORKHEADS RELOADED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO HELL

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?

Go down 
+4
Jewsus
Zared Sabretooth
Hammm
CarsitoPyg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CarsitoPyg
Level: 11
CarsitoPyg

Male Number of posts : 1393
Interests : Serving Justice to man kind.
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Member Stats
Title: Future President of the World
Profile Marks: None None

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Empty
PostSubject: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 7:37 am

Is the PC agenda getting too strict? I just read the rules, and it said no racism is allowed under French Law. There's a law to ban racism on a forum?

And all the other shit. Like, businesses have to hire people of different races, no matter how much they suck. they need diversity. Same shit with college.

So, a white person who's smart can't get into a good college cause PC Affirmative action requires the black dude to go in instead. NO matter how much lower the test scores are.
So, a white person can't get a job because the work place requires to have diversity, no matter how much a better worker he is.

This is wrong, and anti-capitalist. it is actually communist. the government shouldn't be running businesses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eddiepyg
Hammm
Mödkløk
Mödkløk
Hammm

Male Number of posts : 1743
Interests : Bass
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Member Stats
Title: Modkløk

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 8:36 am

I agree, not to mention I think it'd be insulting too. I mean, you'd never really know if you were really good enough for a job or you just got in because of your race. Affirmative action sucks...
Back to top Go down
http://newforkheads.forumotion.com/
Zared Sabretooth
Level: 17
Level: 17
Zared Sabretooth

Male Number of posts : 2461
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: Token Furfag

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 4:51 am

say the job we're applying for has a certain score you need.
we have no problem with a person of another race getting it as long as they scored higher. however if they have a lower score than us and still get it we will take it to court. even if we lose, it's not the point of winning it's the priciple of why they get the job even though we're clearly the right choice and perfect score for it. the affimative action is bull shit up to the point wherwe they can get any job just because of there color. we support AA as long as it don't get out of controll.
Back to top Go down
Jewsus
Level: 67
Jewsus

Male Number of posts : 27875
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Member Stats
Title: Professional Smart@$$

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:48 pm

CarsitoPyg wrote:
Is the PC agenda getting too strict? I just read the rules, and it said no racism is allowed under French Law. There's a law to ban racism on a forum?

And all the other shit. Like, businesses have to hire people of different races, no matter how much they suck. they need diversity. Same shit with college.

So, a white person who's smart can't get into a good college cause PC Affirmative action requires the black dude to go in instead. NO matter how much lower the test scores are.
So, a white person can't get a job because the work place requires to have diversity, no matter how much a better worker he is.

This is wrong, and anti-capitalist. it is actually communist. the government shouldn't be running businesses.

i agree completely if everyone wants equal opportunity, hire whos a better worker, enroll the better student.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
A vulgar emulation of the soul
Hanzo

Male Number of posts : 5594
Interests : THROWING BACK DE BASENESS

Member Stats
Title: YES!! YES!!!
Profile Marks: Four Marks Four Marks

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:34 am

Ah, but this kind of thing can be quite tricky. If a certian community feels they are not getting high enough paying jobs, they probably will blame it on the goverment, thus leading to civil problems.

However, I do agree the law is bullshit, and is a step towards communism, ironicly, people would be too scared to enforce this rule if the USSR was still around........
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Male Number of posts : 1393
Interests : Serving Justice to man kind.
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Member Stats
Title: Future President of the World

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:31 am

yeah, the PC secular progressives are gonna turn us into the USSA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eddiepyg
psychokittyboy
Level: 36
Level: 36
psychokittyboy

Male Number of posts : 8381
Interests : Too many to list here.
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: FH Official Catboy

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:59 am

Hanzo wrote:
Ah, but this kind of thing can be quite tricky. If a certian community feels they are not getting high enough paying jobs, they probably will blame it on the goverment, thus leading to civil problems.

However, I do agree the law is bullshit, and is a step towards communism, ironicly, people would be too scared to enforce this rule if the USSR was still around........

Wholy agreed.
Back to top Go down
mangaman
Level: 9
Level: 9
mangaman

Male Number of posts : 972
Interests : anime,manga,video games,hanging out with my friends,eating,being lazy,and riding my bike.
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Member Stats
Title: The One/Popeyes Beans & Rice Liker

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:11 am

y the fuck do we have 2 obey French law
Back to top Go down
http://mostlyharmlessalliance.com
Hammm
Mödkløk
Mödkløk
Hammm

Male Number of posts : 1743
Interests : Bass

Member Stats
Title: Modkløk

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:07 am

mangaman wrote:
y the fuck do we have 2 obey French law

We are hosted on a French server, and while WE may be American or Canadian or miscellaneous, THEY are still not exempt from the law. And if there was a racist site on the French servers, they would have to take it down because the French webhosts are responsible and if they don't, they aren't allowed to use the server anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://newforkheads.forumotion.com/
Jewsus
Jewsus

Male Number of posts : 27875
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Member Stats
Title: Professional Smart@$$

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:37 am

Kusunagi-Hanzo wrote:

doesn't mean we can give those people what they want its like having a whiny kid who wants a damn toy YOU CANNOT give the kid the toy everytime sometimes they have to learn you can't always get what you want or they become fucking tards just like their parents and we have more pollution in the human population which has way too many problems with retards and assholes ALL OVER THE PLACE
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
Hanzo

Male Number of posts : 5594
Interests : THROWING BACK DE BASENESS

Member Stats
Title: YES!! YES!!!
Profile Marks: Four Marks Four Marks

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:19 am

Jewsus wrote:
Kusunagi-Hanzo wrote:

doesn't mean we can give those people what they want its like having a whiny kid who wants a damn toy YOU CANNOT give the kid the toy everytime sometimes they have to learn you can't always get what you want or they become fucking tards just like their parents and we have more pollution in the human population which has way too many problems with retards and assholes ALL OVER THE PLACE
Ah yes! Just the exuse the black panthers need to reform! Just the exuse the IRA would be looking for to re-arm.
Back to top Go down
yellowrock
Level: 4
Level: 4
yellowrock

Male Number of posts : 272
Interests : doing nothing for as long as possible
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Member Stats
Title:

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:32 am

when i get rich i am gonna start a skinny white nerd scholarship just to say FU to affirmative action
Back to top Go down
http://www.setbb.com/flclwsecond/index.php?mforum=flclwsecond
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?   POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS PROBLEM?
Page 1 of 1