FORKHEADS RELOADED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO HELL

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism

Go down 
+4
foxboy
Hammm
CarsitoPyg
psychokittyboy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
psychokittyboy
Level: 36
psychokittyboy

Male Number of posts : 8381
Interests : Too many to list here.
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Member Stats
Title: FH Official Catboy
Profile Marks: None None

The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Empty
PostSubject: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:01 am

I'll post my thoughts later, but first I would like to know your thoughts about military engagements against terorism.
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
Level: 11
CarsitoPyg

Male Number of posts : 1393
Interests : Serving Justice to man kind.
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Member Stats
Title: Future President of the World

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:32 pm

it's a good thing. if people are killing others for having different beliefs, obviously they need to be dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eddiepyg
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:59 pm

Okay, apparently you are not getting what the question is. So I will just put down my belief.

I think the use of militaries against terrorism is rather idiotic. My basis for my belief is this.

The Military is a nations sword, powerful, but not precise. Able to destroy large enemies/nations.

Intelligence agencies are like a nations scalpel. Precise, able to remove a “cancer” from society without such a ruckus.

Terrorism is the cancer. Not large enough for a military to be able to use its overwhelming force effectively , but just the right size for our intelligence services to take on.

Do you get what I mean?
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:03 am

terrorists are fanatics. are you saying we can just try and convince them that what they're doing is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Hammm
Mödkløk
Mödkløk
Hammm

Male Number of posts : 1743
Interests : Bass
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Member Stats
Title: Modkløk

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:05 am

I think what he's saying is we're using our military the way we would in a war, but we're not fighting a war...we're fighting guerillas. I'm not sure what he means by Intelligence though...
Back to top Go down
http://newforkheads.forumotion.com/
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:07 am

Hammm wrote:
I think what he's saying is we're using our military the way we would in a war, but we're not fighting a war...we're fighting guerillas. I'm not sure what he means by Intelligence though...

CIA/FBI

Look how they took down the KKK. Make them overly paranoid of eachother. Make it where they can no longer work together effectivly.
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:33 am

the KKK aren't like Al-Qaeda. Now, it is possible to eliminate homegrown terrorists through intelligence, but the outside forces are something where we need firearms.
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:36 am

Dude. The KKK was a terrorist organization as well. And oh yeah, fire arms are workin so well.

You cannot use a sword to remove a cancer. That is fact.
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:42 am

you can use a sword to kill the dude who has cancer. that is a fact.

KKK are a domestic terrorist organization, and they are still at large. it's just that the republicans made this country no longer segregated, it's a lot easier to arrest whites who kill blacks.
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:48 am

Okay, now you are showing you know shit about the history of the KKK, and its downfall.

They used to be a huge political power. The CIA/FBI paid people off inside the orginization to rat, planted moles, etc. This led to the inability of high ranking KKK members to effectivly give out orders. Over time reducing them to a minimal threat.

And all the military is doing is killing pawns. They will never be able to win this. They are not killing the cancer, on the contrary, they are giving them strength. Giving credence to the Radical's cause by showing the powers are paranoid of them.

You must be secret about it. It should not be a huge media thing like a military operation will be, and is.
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 8:35 am

so, you believe that military intelligence is an oxy moron...

i think we have to kill the pawns in order to reach the king. obviously though, we do need a plan to reach the king through an alternate route. but face it, the king is hard to kill, and usually we'll just kill the queen. and as the pawns move forward, they can just take place of the queen.

and i do know shit about the KKK. i already knew all that, the point is they are a domestic, let me repeat, A DOMESTIC, terrorist organization.
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 8:42 am

These people have an unlimited number of pawns, and the king is easily replacible. The only way to defeat them is to make it where they no longer function.

And oh no, THEY'RE DOMESTIC?!?! THAT MAKES THEM SO DIFFERENT!!!! WE MINE AS WELL NOT CALL THEM TERRORISTS ANYMORE, CAUSE THEY'RE DOMESTIC!!!

Try again Neutral
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:00 am

Domestic is inside. these are AMERICANS! You treat the domestic terrorists differently from the international terrorists. why? i guess you don't go to homeland security meetings that often. International terrorists hate us for a reason. they hate us, and want to destroy us because we are we. they hate how we're rich. they hate how we're powerful. this is an idealogue that fills their heads, and unless you can somehow convince every fucker down there that they are being irrational, you will never remove that cancer.

the KKK still have that cancer, and yes, they lost power, but that's because dealing with a domestic terrorist organization (like i said, you have to attend homeland security meetings to fully understand this shit), they use and love our resources.

so, here's a hint, start attending homeland security meetings. Start understanding how things are done before you start making judgements.
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:02 am

You're taking advice from the people who are failing at defeating terrorism. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:08 am

okay, so you know more about shit that you don't even know about. amazing, i didn't know you could read minds.

and that's your argument. "o, your listening to professionals who have actually prevented terrorist plots, some not even known to the public, but they still fail because there are still people in this country with violent idealogues, that makes you a tard"

yes, excellent argument. homeland security is meant to prevent terrorist plots made by people living in America. i think for the past 6 years, there haven't been any major terrorist murders. i'm pretty sure all of them (media known and other) have been stopped. but no, they're failures for this reason. they did an excellent job, so that makes the failures.

and that also changes facts to. the fact that they know more then you.
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:14 am

This is not a war of prevention. This is a war of obliteration. And you cannot defeat terrorists with the military. This has been proven in the past. Soviet Union tried the same thing. They failed also.

And I have given good reasons as to why a military will be unable to defeat terrorism. What reason have you given that they can?
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:21 am

wait, so you just totally avoided my last point. good one.

second, terrorism can't be defeated. do you know who terrorists are. they're a bunch of crazy fucks with crazy idealogues who think that blowing our shit up will change our ways. you can never defeat terrorism. every once in a while, you can kill a leader (which we have through military), and maybe you can cause some to get so paranoid that they kill themselves, but there will always be that crazy radical fuck who wants to kill us all. and there are plenty of them. You have to kill to at least weaken them, because you can never change a radical idealogue, especially a religious one.

you think the leaders of al-qaeda just want money and power. good luck with that idea. they want there beliefs to spread. You can't, CAN'T, change their beliefs, so you might as well kill them.

terrorism can't be obliterated, and it's one hell of a fantasy to think it can.
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:31 am

CarsitoPyg wrote:
wait, so you just totally avoided my last point. good one.

Wrong. You brought deterering terrorism into the equation, which was not the question at hand. So I ignored something that was trying to shift the focus of the argumant. You fail.

The question is about fighting it.

And the military has done nothing to lower the amount of terrorism. In fact, it has increased world wide.
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:37 am

so, it was a bad idea to fight the japs after they bombed Pearl Harbor? after all, we did increase in enemies once we started fighting.

good point. We shouldn't have fought in the World Wars. Completely worthless.

and how about Hitler. Do you really think that we could have just avoided fighting him? yeah, Nazis can just be convinced that what they're doing is wrong. we could have just stopped it through brain power. instead of using military action.

after all, what has military action ever done against genocidal maniacs? after all, nazis still exist.
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:40 am

They were another army. Like I said, an army is designed and good at fighting another army. But the terrorist forces are not another army.
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:30 am

yeah, since a lot of them aren't even in groups. they're just people in villages who hate america and decided to kill any american they see.

but your right, we can convince them that they're all wrong.
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 am

Tell me, where did I say we would convince them they are wrong. Cause I'm reading my comments and I see nothing of the sort.

Looks like you're makin shit up now.
Back to top Go down
foxboy
Level: 7
Level: 7
foxboy

Male Number of posts : 503

Member Stats
Title: FOX GOD OF WIND BITCH

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:53 am

yes, but not by us, by the country with the terrorism, thus why we (usa and allies) are training folks in the area to get off their ass and fight
Back to top Go down
CarsitoPyg
CarsitoPyg

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:05 am

you said we could somehow remove this cancer of terrorism. but tell me, how can we stop these fanatic from being terrorists? the only way is to convince them that they're wrong...

if they were domestic, it would be a lot easier to infiltrate and make them paranoid, but i think you're forgetting how overseas terrorists work. you see, they don't live in america, and they don't get our help or benefits. they're pretty much fucked. and it's much harder to mindfuck them.
Back to top Go down
psychokittyboy
psychokittyboy

Member Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:20 am

CarsitoPyg wrote:
you said we could somehow remove this cancer of terrorism. but tell me, how can we stop these fanatic from being terrorists? the only way is to convince them that they're wrong...

if they were domestic, it would be a lot easier to infiltrate and make them paranoid, but i think you're forgetting how overseas terrorists work. you see, they don't live in america, and they don't get our help or benefits. they're pretty much fucked. and it's much harder to mindfuck them.

Fucktard... They work in the same basic sense. We didn't make domestic terrorists paranoid by restricting they're income or anything like that. We planted moles we can do the same thing over there. All we have to do it bribe a weak link. You are trying to make this much harder than it actually would be.

We have a tried and true method of dealling with terrorist organizations. We have dealt with foreign terrorists like this as well. All terrorist organizations work essentially the same. Destroy trust in the orginization and you defeat it.

Nothing can work if you are wrought with paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism   The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Use Of Militaries Against Terrorism
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORKHEADS RELOADED :: General Discourse :: Thoughtful/Serious Discussion-
Jump to: